As part of ongoing utility relocation, work for the Evergreen Line is scheduled to occur near the intersection of Clarke Road and Smith Avenue until mid-November. There will be temporary lane closures on Clarke Road at Smith Avenue during the weekends of November 2 to 3 and November 9 to 10 to facilitate this work.
WHAT TO EXPECT
November 2 to 3 and November 9 to 10
- Clarke Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction, from just north of Smith Avenue to North Road to the south, both weekends from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Smith Avenue, west of Clarke Road, to Farrow Street will be closed.
- While these lane closures are in effect, the following turning restrictions will be in place:
- No left-hand turn from northbound Clarke Road to westbound Smith Avenue
- No right-turn from southbound Clarke Road to westbound Smith Avenue
For the safety of all pedestrians, please follow traffic control personnel and posted signs while construction is underway. Drivers may experience delays while these lane closures are in place. Residents wishing to access Smith Avenue should use alternate routes while these closures are in effect.
Courtesy - EGRT Construction