Sometimes the reason for putting your home on the market is crystal clear!
For example, you might have a job relocation and need to move. Or, you might have decided to downsize because the kids have left the nest.
However, there are many other motivations to list your home that are not as obvious, and yet are still good reasons to make a move. Here are just a few examples...
• You’re bored with your home and are looking for a change.
• There’s something you’ve always wanted in a home that your current property doesn’t have, such as a wooded backyard or pool.
• You want to be closer to work, or to activities you enjoy, such as golf.
• You want to be closer to family.
• The neighbourhood is changing in a way that no longer fits the lifestyle you want.
• There’s another neighbourhood you’ve always dreamed of living in.
• Your tastes have changed and you want to live in a different type of home.
• You want to travel more, and have an easier, lock and leave lifestyle and home!
None of these reasons may make it an absolutely necessity to list your property and find a new home. Yet, they’re all worth considering, especially if moving it may make you and your family happier, and provide you with a more desirable lifestyle.
Want to talk about the possibilities? Call today.