Leanne Drolet
801-220 Brew Street
Port Moody, BC
V3H 0E4 CA

Why Sign Up?

  • Simplifying the buying and selling process
  • Many resources available to baby boomers and seniors
  • Receive FREE home listings sent to you as soon as they come on the market
  • Access home listings 24/7!

Already A Member?

Proudly supporting Canuck Place Children's Hospice!

I love meeting new people and helping them buy and sell residential real estate!  

My goal is to provide outstanding, professional real estate service for my clients! My clients are #1 to me every step of the way!

Whether it's buying or selling residential real estate in the tri-city area (Coquitlam, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam) or Burnaby, New Westminster, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Langley & Surrey, I'm happy to help! 

I specialize in detached homes, condos and townhomes.  I'm also a seniors real estate specialist (SRES)!  I recognize the needs of seniors and love to work with them when it comes time to downsize their home!

I have a passion to ensure you receive excellent service and I value what past clients say about the service I provide.  Please be sure to read what my clients have to say at my testimonial page!  

If you or someone you know is thinking of moving or if you have any questions regarding residential real estate, please feel free to contact me!  


Home Evaluation




    Leanne Proudly Supports 


The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.